sábado, 14 de dezembro de 2013

Larry Coryell - Philip Catherine: Twin House (77)



"I heard Larry Coryell and Philip Catherine together for the first time at the Berlin Jazz Festival in 1975. Their creative compability, the enthusiasm and mutual understanding inspired me to take them into the Olympic Sound Studios in London to cut "Twin House" in just one day. This was only possible because both the music and the artists were ready to go on.

"Twin House" became one of those rare jazz records well recieved by both the record buying public and the critics. Two years later we were back in the studio recording the "Splendid Sessions".

Both records were never before released on CD. I am grateful to the artists an my ex-colleagues at WEA, Germany, to let me release what I believe is the best of "Twin House" and "Splendid" on my ACT label. "Mortgage of Your Soul" was taken off and replaced by the previously unreleased track "Dance Dream".

This record is dedicated to the memory of the great gipsy guitar player Django Reinhardt." (Liner notes by producer Siegfried Loch)

(http://www.focuscollection.com/listings/l0105.html)

Disco (com um pouco de chiado típico, perceptível am alguns momentos) e capa em ótimo estado.
Edição Original Brasileira de 1977.
Saindo por R$ 30,00


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário